COMPLIANCE TO COVID-19 CLEANING PROCEDURES
Our cleaning procedures have been updated following the guidelines issued by the Welsh Assembly and your booking agent, plus a few additions. We use products which are Covid-19 effective.
To ensure your property is clean and ready for your next guests, we recommend the following as a minimum: including all laundry.
- Clean appliances, counters, cabinets, table, and chairs.
- Clean, scrub, and sanitise sinks, work surfaces, and splashbacks.
- Clean hob and wipe out inside of oven.
- Clean appliance exteriors, including the inside of toaster and coffee machine.
- Clean inside and outside of refrigerator and microwave oven.
- Wash floor.
- Empty dishwasher, and quickly organise cupboards.
- Restock dishwasher detergent, washing up liquid, coffee filters, and refuse bags.
- Put out 2 clean dishcloths and tea towels.
- Clean, dust, and vacuum.
- Dust windowsills and ledges.
- Dust furniture, blinds, picture frames, ornaments, ceiling fans, and lamps.
- Vacuum carpets or wash floor.
- Vacuum furniture, including under seat cushions.
- Change sheets on sofa bed.
- Wash windows on sliding glass doors.
- Empty and clean wastebaskets.
- Check remote batteries.
- Vacuum floor and under beds.
- Check for personal belongings left in drawers and closets.
- Dust furniture and clean mirrors.
- Check windows for fingerprints.
- Make sure light bulbs are working and replace if necessary.
- Check for wear and tear or stains on sheets and blankets.
- Clean, scrub and sanitise showers, bathtubs, vanity mirror, sinks and splashbacks.
- Clean mirrors.
- Clean and sanitise toilets.
- Polish chrome.
- Wash floors and tile walls.
- Empty wastebasket.
- Replenish hand soap and lotions.
- Wash and iron all linens, make sure there are clean towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 2 bath towels per guest and 1 shower mat.
- Be sure washer and dryer are empty; clean out lint trap.
- Check light bulbs and change if necessary.
- Once per month, change furnace filter.
- Wipe off patio set, clean barbecue.
- There may be additional areas that need cleaning depending upon the size and layout of your property. Remember to do a deep clean at least 3 times a year and use this opportunity to replace any items that show damage or wear and tear.