Our cleaning procedures have been updated following the guidelines issued by the Welsh Assembly and your booking agent, plus a few additions.
We use products which are Covid-19 effective.
All our cleaners wear P.P.E including, face mask, full apron, gloves, shoe covers.
All cleaners to wash hands on arrival at the propery
Updated Cleaning Checklist
- Fill dishwasher with cutlery and crockery and complete full cycle. Empty and put away. Or
Handwash if a dishwasher is not fitted.
- Disinfect all door handles, wardrobes, and drawer handles and inside drawers.
- Bed linen and towels to be put in special bags provided. Guests are requested to do this.
- All hard surfaces to be cleaned with E4 solutions.
- Games, DVD’s, Books to be removed or changed on every changeover.
- All windows to be opened and the ones with safety catches to be left open.
- Mattresses and pillow protectors to be changed on every changeover.
- Steam cleaning where necessary, kitchens and bathrooms.
- Cloths, mops, and equipment heads to be changed on every changeover.
- Fridges and freezers to be disinfected.
- All toilets to be flushed and taps opened for at least 5 minutes. Run shower for 5 minutes.
- Shower and bath traps to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All remote controls, kettles, and other appliances to be disinfected.
- Attention to bannister rails and other rails, disinfect all.
- Empty dishwasher
- Disinfect door handle and key safe on exit.
- Remove all waste, and guests’ residuals, and report any excess to the office to be collected.
- Empty vacuum cleaner before next job.
Please call us on 07999458427 if you have any questions.